Thanks for your help,

Let me summarize this:

- Shared IP has the advantage that the global zone fully administers the
network: zone don't have to (and even CAN'T) bother with it. There may be a
slight advantage performance wise.
- Exclusive IP with VNIC is needed for some features and enables bandwidth
management between the network and zones (Does it make sense to try to
manage bandwidth between zones ?)

Cheers,

Vincent

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Steffen Weiberle <steffen.weibe...@sun.com