Just follow up on the progress and resolution to my stuck zones problem.  I
had two zones stuck in the shutting_down state.

Based on initial feedback I looked for nfs mounts in /etc/mnttab in the gz
that were mounted in the ngz. There were a couple and umount'ed them. Then I
was able to find two processes that indicated they were accessing the ngz
filesystem, zsched and svc.configd. I tried trussing svc.configd but was
unable to due to "unanticipated system error".  I killed svc.configd, ran
the zoneadm halt and the zone successfully shut down.

On the second zone that's stuck I umount'ed the nfs file systems and checked
for processes accessing the ngz filesystem and the only one reported is
zsched. Trying to halt the zone doesn't do anything and from the looks of it
zsched appears to be unkillable. It looks like this zone is here to stay
until I can reboot the box.

Derek