Double Yiekes!!.
All my customers use an SOE of sparce zones (With Solaris 10 of course) so if that is really the case it will be a problem for them to migrate to OpenSolaris if/when that becomes neccessary. Something like this could have serious concequences down the track and should be communicated to the field/customers real quick.

Devin Ceartas wrote:
Yikes! Seriously, no sparse zones? That wasn't in the Bible book I don't think. This is a pretty big deal! Is this list the best place to follow to learn such things?

-- devin