Hallo everyone.

At the weekend we applied some patches to one of our servers running Solaris 10/08 X86 running on ZFS. After rebooting the machine the global zone is stuck in "shutting_down" state and all other zones are in "installed" stated and can't boot up anymore.

I already crawled through lots of posts on this list and stuff I found on google but I can't seem to find a solution on how to solve that problem.

Can anybody help me with that? If you need more information on the installation just let me know what you need.

Best regards,

Florian Bauhaus

Tel +49-40-39 80 53 - 0
Fax +49-40-39 80 53 - 29

portrix.net GmbH
Stresemannstr. 375
22761 Hamburg
HRB 79850 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Knud Alex Mueller, Henning Voss, Niclas Schroeder