I'd like to hear the latest on this topic. (in the zones FAQ since 2005)
I'm exploring the idea of running lx-brand zones on a Solaris 10-x86 Sunray
server, to do "light interactive work needing Linux"
 eg:   rsh lxzone xterm
Potentially, there could be a resource-capped lx-brand zone for each user.

It would be awesome to lofs mount our /prj space from the global zone (a 5000+
entry automount map) and leverage Sun's automounter rather than via Linux. Yes,
read/write access is required.

FYI: I can lofs mount an AFS filesystem (readonly of course), and it works as

Thanks,  Rob