Thank you guys for your answers! Regarding this networking problem, I think I
don't have time to investigate into it and I have decided to deploy on Solaris
10 instead.  The changes in OpenSolaris is too overwhelming and even Sun cannot
catch up with the documentation (for example, sparse zones is no supported in
OpenSolaris but the OpenSolaris documentation advises using the
"inherit-pkg-dir"). I'd prefer to wait for OpenSolaris features to be
incorporated into the next version of Solaris 11.

Kevin Pan - http://ikevin.tv
http://ObjectsOnClouds.org