> Hi,
> I have done a live upgrade from snv 104 to 115 on mu
> x86 laptop and was going to play with crossbow as
> per:-
> http://blogs.sun.com/sunay/entry/network_in_a_box_crea
> ting
> but I can't install the first zone:-
> rts{root}48: zoneadm -z vnmbase install
> A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
> ERROR: zones not available on this system
> Any ideas?
> Cheers
> Richard.

My system was missing SUNWluzone once installed zones install fine.
This must be a bug n the live upgrade from 104 to 115.
I think I used the installer from:-
rts{root}94: lofiadm -a /media/1600BEVExternal/rich/sol-nv-b115-x86-dvd.iso
rts{root}95: mount -Fhsfs /dev/lofi/1 /mnt
rts{root}96: ls /mnt
autorun.inf*                  License/
autorun.sh*                   README.txt
boot/                         sddtool/
Copyright                     Solaris_11/
installer*                    Sun_HPC_ClusterTools/

rather than:-
pkgrm SUNWluu SUNWluzone SUNWlur SUNWlucfg
cd /mnt/Solaris_11/Product
pkgadd -d . SUNWluu SUNWluzone SUNWlur SUNWlucfg