Hi.

For your information I'm live upgrading SXCE since build 104 (probably
missing just a couple of releases) and a couple of days ago I live
upgraded to build 115. SUNWluzone is there and upgrade_log shows no
package installation or upgrade failure.

In my system zone installation goes fine.

Bye,
Enrico