Hello,

im new to solaris and zones.

I am exploring non-global zones for environment setup for testing. I have
installed non-global zone and able to login etc and su to root. But I
/export/home is missing and I am unable to create directories even as root.

r...@opensolarisa:/export# zonecfg -z webOne
webOne: No such zone configured
Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone.
zonecfg:webOne> create
zonecfg:webOne> set zonepath=/export/home/webone
zonecfg:webOne> add net
zonecfg:webOne:net> set physical=e1000g0
zonecfg:webOne:net> set address=192.168.15.110
zonecfg:webOne:net> end
zonecfg:webOne> exit

Does this have something to do with using sparse or whole root? Should I create
zfs filesystem prior to creating a pool or isnt that done automatically when
creating the zone?

Thanks!

-John