Hi all,

I have an OpenSolaris server (home server for file serving and SunRay) and am
currently virtualising OpenSolaris inside VirtualBox to segregate applications.
 This is a little resource intensive and I'd like to look at zones as an

Last time I talked to an engineer, zones were broken, if you upgraded the
system you had to rebuild your zones (I think I heard this pre-2008.11).  Is
this still the case?  Or does the system do something clever now so that I
would reboot into a new BE and the zones could be started as usual?  Or was
what I heard a load of tosh?

Many thanks for the information,