Roman V Shaposhnik wrote:
On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 17:00 -0500, Nicolas Williams wrote:
The problem at hand is a reentrance issue in the VM.
Could you, please, point me to the most authoritative CR that captures
this issue?
Hasn't it been mentioned in this thread already?  I could search for it,
but so could you -- I wouldn't know if off the top of my head any more
than you would.

The only one that floated by was: 5065254. To tell you the truth -- it
looks cryptic. Hence my request for the CR that captures the essence
of the issue, not just a manifestation.

Yes, that's one of them, but this has a long history going back to 2001.

   4498652 deadlock between ufs and nfs
   4956821 nfs*_mount should prevent local mounts

A more recent and relevant bug is:

   6811806 automounter should prevent zone-to-global-zone mounts