You can look at the following thread where I had a similar problem with a
zone stuck in a shutting down state:

The other thing to look for is processing that might be accessing the ngz
from the gz using fuser. You can also use pwdx /proc/* | grep slabzone1to
find process. If you find any you can see what they are doing and kill them,
then try shutting down the zone again.

Otherwise I haven't found a way to kill the short of rebooting the box.

As an aside, I was under the impression that it was not advisable to access
ngz filesystems from the gz. A quick search only seems to point to the gz
possibly doing something nefarious to the ngz but I can't find any technical
reason it shouldn't be done.