Why?

What he plans can be done easily using NGZ (non-global zones).
An NGZ also adds just a little bit of overhead (if any at all) to the
system - unlike vbox.

What would be the gain of using a more complex technology like
vbox/xen in comparison to NGZs?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 13:42, Dr Hung-Sheng Tsao (LaoTsao) <
hung-sheng.t...@sun.com> wrote:

> May be use vbox or xen in opensolarris

Alexander
--