Hello all,

I am using OpenSolaris 2009.06 and creating lots of zones on there. Creating
zones on ZFS works fine and I am very happy about it.
My question now is about creating zones by "copy" function on OpenSolaris.

Dose anyone know "-m copy" option works on OpenSolaris as it can on Solaris 10
5/09? (http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592/gigwk?a=view)

man zoneadm tells me "clone -m copy" exists, but I got an error when I ran it.

hits...@cubeville02:~# zoneadm -z cloned clone -m copy OpenDS
/usr/lib/brand/ipkg/clone: -m: unknown option
Usage: /usr/lib/brand/ipkg/clone {sourcezone}
usage:  clone [-m method] [-s <ZFS snapshot>] [brand-specific args] zonename
        Clone the installation of another zone.  The -m option can be used to
        specify 'copy' which forces a copy of the source zone.  The -s option
        can be used to specify the name of a ZFS snapshot that was taken from
        a previous clone command.  The snapshot will be used as the source
        instead of creating a new ZFS snapshot.  All other arguments are passed
        to the brand clone function; see brands(5) for more information.

Does anybody know if this option is supported or not on OpenSolaris?