Not using ps -efZ.  If you use ps -eo and select the fields you want to see
you can get the full zonename.

>From the ps(1) man page

     -Z                  Prints the name of the zone  with  which
                         the process is associated under an addi-
                         tional column  header,  ZONE.  The  ZONE
                         column width is limited to 8 characters.
                         Use ps -eZ for a quick way to see infor-
                         mation  about  every process now running
                         along with the associated zone name. Use
                           ps -eo zone,uid,pid,ppid,time,comm,...
                         to see zone names wider than  8  charac-
                         ters.