Menno Lageman wrote:
Ketan wrote:
I have 3 projects for 3 oracle instances and 10-15 users associated with different projects is there any way i can list the users associated with all the projects .. i know one method of id -p but for that i have to su to each user The system was handed over to me configured by external vendor and how do we associate a new user to existing project ?

projects <username> shows you the projects to which a user belongs.

... and 'projects -l' shows you all projects and their users (which is probably what you want because 'projects <username>' requires you to know the user names).

Menno Lageman - Sun Microsystems -