I created an exclusive IP zone.  Now I want to configure it using sysidcfg and
avoid the prompts at the initial login.

I created the below sysidcfg file:

timezone=US/Eastern
system_locale=C
terminal=xterms
network_interface=vnic1 {dhcp protocol_ipv6=yes}
root_password=abc123
security_policy=none
name_service=DNS
nfs4_domain=dynamic

I wanted to copy this file to the zone's etc directory, but there is no such
directory at this time (I already installed and booted the zone).  I go to
/export/zones/zone1/root  but the directory is empty.  There is nothing in
there.  There is no .../zone1/etc either.  So, I created an etc directory under
root directory, put my sysidcfg file, and logged into the zone.  I still got
the initial configuration prompts.  Apparently, it didn't looked at the
sysidcfg file.  What I am doing wrong?

Thanks...