If zonecfg determines that the target fs type is nfs it will error and not
allow the zone to be configured. You can jump through hoops and do things to
hide that fact from zonecfg so it doesn't believe that the zone root is
running over nfs but I've got to think that it's not going to be well
tested, if tested at all.

Also, the blog you reference has the warning,
*"First let me say this is a workaround hack, we didn't do anything illegal,
and all the interfaces we used are regular Solaris interfaces, however it
comes dangerously close to the "don't do this at home folks" category. So
think twice before you'd use it in a production environment, but it
definitely fun to do."*

I'm not sure that I would feel comfortable running anything production
critical configured this way.