I have created a zone , namely ems-ora-zoneB. Then to install the zone , I
executed the following command.

zoneadm -z ems-ora-zoneB install

It has been more than 40 hours, but the prompt still shows " Initializing zone
product registry".
One more thing is that it also does not show progress of zone installation in
the percentage(%).

After waiting for 40 hours, I rebooted the machine, and here is what it shows:

ari23bca# zoneadm list -cv
ID NAME STATUS PATH
0 global running /
- ems-ora-zoneB configured /opt/ems-ora-zoneB

It shows that zone is only "configured" whereas it should have shown that zone
is "installed".

ari23bca# uname -a
SunOS ari23bca 5.10 Generic_118833-36 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240
ari23bca