two high level comments to start with.

- since the s10 brand is derived from the sn1 brand, are there any
framework changes which were made to the s10 brand that should be
backported to the sn1 brand?

- also, since the s10 brand is derived from the sn1 brand, could you
please ensure that all the new s10 brand that are being created are
derived from the corresponding sn1 brand files?  ie, the s10 brand files
which are derived from sn1 brand files should be created via "hg cp ..."
instead of "cp ...; hg new ..." (this will preserve the sn1 brand
revision history when looking at s10 brand files.)

additionally, danek has an enhanced version of webrev where, if the s10
branded files are "hg cp"d from the sn1 files, we'll just see the deltas
against the sn1 files (instead of having all these files show up as new).