Not exactly. That will work if the zone is running. However, it will not work for a non-running zone because because it requires an execution environment to run within. Imagine if you will that we created a zone and then shut it down and halted it. Now, while the zone is down how can I enable say the smb service which
is disabled by default.

Brad
        Brad Diggs
Principal Field Technologist