Jordan,

Thanks for reviewing this again.  I took most of your
input.  For the things I didn't take, I have responded
below.

Jordan Vaughan wrote:
usr/src/uts/common/brand/solaris10/s10_brand.c

1260-1261,1286-1287,1313,etc.: Couldn't we make arg1 a zoneid_t, arg2 an
int, arg3 a char *, and arg4 a size_t and eliminate some of the casts in
s10_zone() (as well as some of the automatic variables, e.g., buf and
bufsize)?

Since thats not always the types of the parameters passed, I don't
want to change this since it would complicate any work we might
do in the future.

----------
usr/src/lib/brand/solaris10/s10_support/s10_support.c

get_image_emul_version(): I agree with Ed that get_image_emul_version()
is superfluous.  Now that I've thought about it,
$ZONEROOT/usr/lib/brand/solaris10/version should be sufficient for the
brand to determine whether it can host the associated S10C.  All we need
to do is hard-code the maximum version number supported by the brand
(for example, as a preprocessor constant), fetch the version number
stored in $ZONEROOT/usr/lib/brand/solaris10/version (or zero if the file
does not exist), check whether the latter exceeds the former, and set
the brand's emulation number to that stored in
$ZONEROOT/usr/lib/brand/solaris10/version.

See my response to Ed on what I did here.  The check for the minimal
KU is not superfluous, but I did rewrite this as I explained to Ed.

Thanks again,
Jerry