On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:54:00 +0200
Thomas Törnblom <thomas.tornb...@sun.com> wrote:

> > So, a system reboot is needed to get rid of this mess.
> Have you tried "luumount -f"?

Yes, and this time it worked. So this message should not have been
written. It's not the main message though. ;-) I hope they fix the
broken lu package from s10u8 or at least know a workaround that works.
I don't want to mess with my main server too much. I could not even
ludelete the newly created ABE (and the ludelete from u7 also did not
do the job). So, again, manual labour and some zfs destroy commands.
Plus of course, get rid of the old (lu) data in /etc/lutab and /etc/lu.
But the ABE has "disappeared" ;-)

I will start testing again if some good advice is available.

Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ http://nagual.nl/ | SunOS 10u8 10/09 | OpenSolaris 2010.02 b123
+ All that's really worth doing is what we do for others (Lewis Carrol)