Hi Dick
So you do need to login even to download non entitled patches, is it the login screen that you are seeing? if so you just need to login. I have downloaded the patch using a SOA with just public entitlement.

If this persists, then I don't know what might be wrong, have checked that patch has public entitlement ( it has ), so should be downloadable by all. If it does persists then log feedback to SunSolve.

dick hoogendijk wrote:
This needed and adviced (by sun) Live Upgrade Patch can be found on

As all can see the patch is listed there as "public" so, it should be
downloadable for guys without contracts. However, it's NOT. Click on it
and you get to the page where you're reminded to renew your contract.

Something's wrong. Hope it get available soon and solves my upgrade

Enda O'Connor x19781  Software Product Engineering
Patch System Test : Ireland : x19781/353-1-8199718