Yesterday we integrated support for solaris10
branded zones into ON.  In case you're not
watching the putback notifications, the heads-up
message is here:

http://onnv.sfbay.sun.com/links/flagdays/pages/2009102201.html

We've divided this project up into phases, so whats
there now is Phase I.  It has all of the basic brand
emulation to run Solaris 10u8 or later.  For Phase II
we'll be adding support for exclusive IP stacks,
delegated ZFS datasets, the ability to run these zones
on xVM and the ability to upgrade the version of Solaris 10
running inside the zone to a later version of S10.

Let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks,
Jerry