please remove me from this mailing list

On 10/29/09 06:09, Ketan wrote:
How to check to which pool a zone is associated from global zone.
I have 3 pools and 5 zones on my system. I want to check to which pool each
zone is bound from the global zone not from the non-global zone.

--

Of each particular thing, ask: What is it, in itself, what is its nature?
-Marcus Aurelius

                    _/_/_/
                   _/       _/    _/  _/_/_/
                  _/_/_/   _/    _/  _/    _/
                     _/   _/    _/  _/    _/
                _/_/_/     _/_/_/  _/    _/
               M I C R O S Y S T E M S, I N C.

          Stephen P. Brown - Technical Support Engineer
              Network Technology Service Center
                    stephen.p.br...@sun.com
                    Phone: 1-800-USA-4SUN
               Working Hours : 10am-6pm ET, Mon-Fri
               Manager's Email: robert.bid...@sun.com

TO REACH THE NEXT AVAILABLE ENGINEER:
1. Call 1-800-USA-4SUN choose opt 2 and enter your case number.
2. Wait for my voice mail message to begin.
3. Press 0 during my message.
4. You will hear hold music until the next engineer answers.
Submit, check and update tickets at http://www.sun.com/osc