Could someone point me to any kind of documentation, on how to (if possible) share sam-qfs filesystems in a zone environment. I can't seem to find anything other than some very sparse comments about it being, or not being possible.

Given that I have a sam-qfs filesystem mounted in the global zone, say "/samfs1", should I not be able to, when creating non-global zones, simply use the addfs, and point two non-global zones to the same mount point?. Or are there issues I am not aware of, which could make this problematic?