Hi,

Not tested but

pkg install SUNWpkgcmds

to install the svr4 package tools and then pkgadd for the svr4 packages inside the zone should do the trick

regards

Bernd

deniz rende wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible install packages from sun, say secure global
desktop into opensolaris 2009.6 zone with pkg? Or do I need to install the
provided package by sun on global-zone by using pkgadd?

I created a non-global zone to install the package and svr4 pkgadd seems to be missing.
So in this case, I decided to use "pkg install" but did not seem to be going
anywhere.

Any ideas?
Thanks...

--
Bernd Schemmer, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
http://bnsmb.de/

M s temprano que tarde el mundo cambiar .
                       Fidel Castro