Hi guys,

I'm new to opensolaris; I installed opensolaris a few days ago and tried to
create a new zone, but installation failed.
Here's what I've done:

# uname -a
SunOS server.com 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

# zonecfg -z zone1
zone1: No such zone configured
Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone.
zonecfg:zone1> create
zonecfg:zone1> set zonepath=/zone1
zonecfg:zone1> add net
zonecfg:zone1:net> set address=
zonecfg:zone1:net> set physical=bge0
zonecfg:zone1:net> set defrouter=
zonecfg:zone1:net> end
zonecfg:zone1> set pool=pool_default
zonecfg:zone1> verify
zonecfg:zone1> commit
zonecfg:zone1> exit
r...@server.com:~# zoneadm -z zone1 install
   Publisher: Using opensolaris.org (http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release/).
       Image: Preparing at /zone1/root.
       Cache: Using /var/pkg/download.
Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
  Installing: Core System (output follows)
DOWNLOAD                                    PKGS       FILES     XFER (MB)
Completed                                  20/20   3021/3021   42.55/42.55

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                              5747/5747
  Installing: Additional Packages (output follows)
DOWNLOAD                                    PKGS       FILES     XFER (MB)
Completed                                  37/37   5598/5598   32.52/32.52

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                              7329/7329

        Note: Man pages can be obtained by installing SUNWman
 Postinstall: Copying SMF seed repository ... done.
 Postinstall: Applying workarounds.
        Done: Installation completed in 930.558 seconds.

  Next Steps: Boot the zone, then log into the zone console
             (zlogin -C) to complete the configuration process
r...@server.com:~# zoneadm -z zone1 boot
zoneadm: zone 'zone1': call to zoneadmd failed
r...@server.com:~# zoneadm -z zone1 boot
zoneadm: zone 'zone1': call to zoneadmd failed
r...@server.com:~# zoneadm list -iv
  ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND    IP
   0 global           running    /                              native   shared
   - zone1            installed  /zone1                         ipkg     shared

I checked the location where the install should occur, but there;s nothing
# ls -lR /zone1/
total 2
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 2 2009-11-20 14:59 root

total 0

I couldn't find any log relevant log file.
Of course, before posting I searched the net; although this error seems pretty
common, I couldn't find any similar situation...

Any help, guiding steps, pointing to log files etc. would be much appreciated..