Vincent Boisard wrote:

I just installed a new opensolaris dev b128a machine from an iso downloaded
from genunix.

I tried to install a zone but it failed:
r...@pasiphae:~# zoneadm -z template install
A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
   Publisher: Using ( ).
       Image: Preparing at /zones/template/root.
Cache: Using /var/pkg/download. Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
  Installing: Core System (output follows)
No updates necessary for this image.
ERROR: failed to install package

(it downloaded ~120MB of files into /var/pkg/download)
The zone is in incomplete state and the zone root fs is mounted

As it is the first time I'm using opensolaris (I used SXCE before), I have no
idea what's going on here.

Thank you in advacnce for your help,

This is bug that is fixed in b129: