Ok, now I'm hitting this bug too:

r...@solarisunix:~# zoneadm -z testzone3 install
A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
   Publisher: Using opensolaris.org (http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/ ).
       Image: Preparing at /export/zones/testzone3/root.
       Cache: Using /var/pkg/download.
Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
ERROR: Unable to locate the incorporation
'ent...@0.5.11,5.11-0.129:20091205T134302Z' in the preferred publisher
'opensolaris.org'.
Use -P to supply a publisher which contains this package.
r...@solarisunix:~#

Ok, I think I've been pretty patient with dealing with OpenSolaris bugs since
may 2008, but this one takes the cake! I can't install any zones in build 129
and if I update to build 131, I'll hit that bug where my zones panic and my
server will be useless!!!

Great job, we've finally dragged Solaris zones down to the point where I can
say that they are now officially WORSE than OpenVZ and Virtuozzo on Linux are!

Red Hat Enterprise Linux might be expensive, but I've never experienced
anything this bad on their platform.