> However the shell scripts used to create a zone rely on the pkg list
> function when searching for entire...

> If you're keen, patching the scripts to use a search rather than list
> might be a feasible way to allow the zone commands to install a
> specified release, rather than the lastest.

Where are these "ipkg zone creation" shell scripts and what lines do you think
I should edit to get the installation of ipkg zones on snv_129 to work?

I guess I could try to find them using something like "opensnoop" from the
dtrace toolkit, but it would probably be better if someone just told me since
I'm not to keen on editing the wrong file and bricking the entire system.