for this purpose when configuring the cluster.
If you have further questions related to clprivnet,
I would suggest sending those questions to sunclus...@sun.com

On 02/16/10 14:19, Enda O'Connor wrote:
Are you sure cluster is disabled, what does /usr/cluster/bin/status show?

On 16/02/2010 21:59, Dombrowski, Neil wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: sowmini.varad...@sun.com [mailto:sowmini.varad...@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:16 PM
To: Dombrowski, Neil
Cc: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] networking

On (02/16/10 19:03), Dombrowski, Neil wrote:

I'm new to zones, and this appears to be a conundrum for me: I have a
global zone that shows multiple default routes (on different
interfaces). It also shows a third separate interface (clprivnet0) with
an IP that's not in anyone's documentation(actually there are two
physical servers set up the same way). My guess is that these two
servers were to be clustered at one point, but this was aborted before
I came onboard. Regardless, the global zone's routing table looks busy,
is it because it's showing the routes for the zones? If so, is it
possible to have the global zone routing differently than the local

hard to answer, without more data on what the subnets for the various
zones are, and what the desired routing is. The global zone's netstat
may show routes that are only accessible from a non-global zone, so the
fact that the routing table is "busy" does not say anything without