Thanks to everyone's responses; I'm learning quite a bit here!

My next question (which I think may have been partially answered already); it's
obvious now that the global zone inherits the ngzones (non-global zones)
routing information; is that a two-way street? If zone1 has a default route
using as it's gateway, and in the global zone I use a different
router on the same network ( as my default gateway, will that
affect/interrupt zone1's routing table? I'll be experimenting a bit with this
on my opensolaris box; hopefully it will match what solaris will do on our
sparc servers.

zones-discuss mailing list
  • [zones-discus... Dombrowski, Neil
    • Re: [zon... sowmini . varadhan
      • Re: ... Dombrowski, Neil
        • ... Christine Tran
          • ... Steffen Weiberle
            • ... Dombrowski, Neil
              • ... James Carlson
                • ... Steffen Weiberle
        • ... Enda O'Connor
          • ... Dombrowski, Neil
            • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
          • ... Ellard Roush