I will note that the sysevent info is defined in
/usr/include/sys/zone.h, so they could (with all the usual caveats
that it could change in the future, etc.) use that (though on a
tangent -- are there _any_ documented sysevents?  all i've ever found
is the subsystem itself is documented, but none of the events
themselves are, which I always found a bit odd).