When I boot my b133 system not all zones will get started, even when they are
marked with auto-boot = yes.

In the smf log /var/svc/log/system-zones:default.log I see:
[ Feb 26 21:14:44 Enabled. ]
[ Feb 26 21:15:09 Executing start method ("/lib/svc/method/svc-zones start"). ]
Booting zones: webzone mailzone buildzone dns devERROR: error while acquiring
slave handle of zone console for dev: No such device or address
console setup: device initialization failed
ERROR: error while acquiring slave handle of zone console for buildzone: No
such device or address
console setup: device initialization failed
zone 'dev': could not start zoneadmd
zoneadm: zone 'dev': call to zoneadmd failed
zone 'buildzone': could not start zoneadmd
zoneadm: zone 'buildzone': call to ERROR: error while acquiring slave handle of
zone console for mailzone: No such device or address
console setup: device initialization failed
zoneadmd failed
zone 'mailzone': could not start zoneadmd
zoneadm: zone 'mailzone': call to zoneadmd failed
.
[ Feb 26 21:15:24 Method "start" exited with status 0. ]

When I do a zoneadm boot for the zones that have failed to boot they start
without any problem.

Any ideas ?

        Paul