I've done with both lofs in the zone config and more directly with
type=vxfs in same. With the versions of software I had, mounting via
vfstab didn't work reliably.

In all cases, though, the GZ had all the VRTS packages.

James Litchfield wrote:
Everytime I've done this, I've brought the FS into the GZ and lofs mounted it to the NGZ. Works like a champ and lofs adds little overhead. Much much easier and you don't have to woory about keeping devices in sync across various zones as they change. It also keeps
the VxFS software only in the global zone.

Jim
----