On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 03:13:48AM +0000, John Levon wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 04:36:41PM -0800, Edward Pilatowicz wrote:
> > > Please can I get people to take a look at:
> > >
> > > http://cr.opensolaris.org/~johnlev/onu-zones/
> >
> > i only have one comment.  is it really possible to have a zone running
> > within an alternate BE?  i didn't think it was.
> Hmm. I haven't done the right thing here. What I was really trying to
> say was that the zone needs to be shutdown before we clone, but of
> course that happens before we iterate through the zones. I need a
> two-pass approach...

hm.  i actually think we'd be ok with just cloning running zones.  we
after all, we don't shut down the global zone to clone it.  i guess the
main thing that you're protecting yourself against by shutting down the
zone is against there being a pkg(1) process running within the zone at
the time you clone it.