My  host system is running osol-134 and using nwam/dhcp.

two zones are configured using shared interfaces.

When I install one zone of any brand, it works fine.  When
I install a second zone, networking on both zones stops
working.  If I halt one of the zones, the networking on the
other zone starts working again.

If I change the host configuration to use a STATIC ip
by disabling svc:/network/physical:nwam and enable
svc:/network/physical:default and modifying the required
files, networking on both zones works fine.

I saw a report of a similar issue in:

But this was closed and replaced with:

Are these the correct bug reports to add more information to?

I only see the problem on OpenSolaris.