Still getting nothing even after that. The problem doesn't only happen with
ssh, it happens with ANY service that wasn't enabled by default in the zone.
The only way ssh will start is if I run this:

# /lib/svc/method/sshd start

Even then it is still listed as offline:

# svcs |grep ssh
offline        18:08:55 svc:/network/ssh:default

But you can see that it is in fact listening:

      *.22                 *.*                0      0 128000      0 LISTEN

Something is preventing svcadm from ever executing the methods. Is there some
tool (maybe dtrace?) that I could use to see what the command is stepping
through? I took a look at the truss output but this did not appear to be of any
This message posted from