Have recently been experimenting with the crle configuration, in an effort to
build some software linked to libs in /usr/local.

But we're now seeing an interesting side effect of this change:

-With the default crle configuration:
# crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -l /lib:/usr/lib,

we see a perfectly normal execution of zonecfg:
# zonecfg -z zone-pg84 export  - for example.

- However, with this crle configuration:
# crle -c /var/ld/ld.config -l /usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
# zonecfg -z zone-pg84 export  segfaults:
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Clearly, some conflict with some lib we've installed in /usr/lib.
Any ideas how to diagnose which is the offender?