On 11-4-2010 21:08, Joerg Schilling wrote:
Well did you ever try to use cdrecord? cdrecord is easier to use than "cdrw"
and other fimilar tools It is impossible to further reduce complexity as it
is sufficient to call "cdrecord xxx.iso".

Mkisofs gives an overview of the most important options if you just call
"mkisofs".

I'm a very happy user of your software, Joerg. But it is a fact that -SOME- people just want to -CLICK- and not give a command (however simple it is). I.m.h.o. UNIX is not for these people.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ http://nagual.nl/ | OpenSolaris 2010.03 b134