I've been struggling to get the following running on OpenSolaris 2009.06:

1. Create a VNIC over rge0 interface - the one and only physical interface on
the machine, configured with static IP address - let's say, net
mask and default router
2. Create an exclusive zone using vnic0 and set up vnic0 to use static IP
address with net mask and default router

After I set things up like above I can only ping to from the zone
but nothing else, not event the default router. I have ping from the global
zone to the non-global zone too, but that's all. - the default router - does not show up in "arp -an" output in the
non-global zone, but even after adding it manually, nothing happens.

Any suggestions are welcome.