On 4/29/2010 11:00 AM, Ian Garbutt wrote:
Many thanks thanks for the reply.  We have a number of 4u and 4v systems (solaris 8, 8 and 10), that will most likely be easier to just re-build from scratch rather than using flar files, especially as they have locally attached arrays or attached to a different SAN.  My boss was after a quick fix that I didn't think was there.

Hung-Sheng Tsao, Ph.D. | Principal Sales Consultant
US Higher Education & Healthcare | +1.973.495.0840
Oracle - North America Commercial Hardware
400 Atrium Dr. Somerset, NJ 08873