http://wikis.sun.com/display/BigAdmin/Install+and+Configure+Solaris+10+Containers+aka+Zones+under+OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jerrysblog/entry/zones_p2v

On 4/29/2010 11:00 AM, Ian Garbutt wrote:
Many thanks thanks for the reply.  We have a number of 4u and 4v systems (solaris 8, 8 and 10), that will most likely be easier to just re-build from scratch rather than using flar files, especially as they have locally attached arrays or attached to a different SAN.  My boss was after a quick fix that I didn't think was there.

Ian

--
Oracle
Hung-Sheng Tsao, Ph.D. | Principal Sales Consultant