I'm wondering if there is a way to get a zoneid from kernel even though
it's not in user context. If it's possible, this is useful for us to
activate an HCA port in the exclusive-IP zone at boot time.

Here's the background info.

Currently the IP path info is gotten when the driver is attached, then
an HCA port can be ready for RDSv3, but this way is for the global zone,
and it doesn't work well for the exclusive-IP zone because the driver cannot
get the zoneid when it's attached (so far). After all, we have to wait until
customers run a command for RDSv3 in the zone, but the port should be ready
at boot time w/o any customers' actions. It'd be better off getting it
in the driver attach, but I don't know if it's possible.

If it's not possible to get a zoneid from kernel if it's not in user context,
then is there any recommended method to get it at boot time? I'm thinking
maybe by using SMF, we can invoke an appropriate command (like ifconfig) at
boot time to activate HCAs in the exclusive-IP zones, but if there is a proper
way for this kind of purpose, that'd be better.