Hello Gaurav,

For load balanced failover, you have several options available.  On the load balancer side of the equation, you could use
a standard load balancing switch such as F5, Cisco CSS and Foundry.  Alternatively, you could also use balance or its
commercial equivalent, BalanceNG.  The article titled Taking a load off: Load balancing with balance provides a good
overview of how to use balance.

On the zones side of things, create as many non-global zones as you like per physical server.  The only hard requirement
per zone is that each non-global must have its own IP address.

I will see if I can throw together a howto on my blog some time this week.

Brad

Brad Diggs | Principal Security Sales Consultant | +1.972.814.3698
Oracle North America Technology Organization
16000 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75248