Hello Brad

Actually I am a student and I am doing this all for learning purposes. And
the load balancing is not applicable on my case. I have installed ha-cluster
on opensolaris in my system and I have created two zones in it and I want to
make the apache data service failover from global zone to local zone.

I am confused over something like after installing zone in "/node1" I see
that "/node1" contains a single directory "/node1/root" and this directory
is empty. So I am confused over this is the directory always empty or I have
done some mistake.

Your writing a blog on this would be really very helpful.

Thanks and Regards ,
Gaurav Saxena