Hello

2010/6/29 Matthias Pfützner <matth...@pfuetzner.de>

> Gaurav,
>
> I once did set up OpenSolaris 2009.06 with OHAC in VirtualBox, and as far
> as I
> remember, even after the install of the OHAC, I still had a graphical GUI.
> The
> system, on which I did set it up, only had 2GB of RAM, so it was real slow,
> but at least it did work... But, I didn't do anything more with it (so, no
> zones, no applications, no nothing...)
>
> More below... ;-)

Ok . How did you install OHAC if I ask ? I did it by using packages
available at sun's site
I first installed key and certificate and then installed ha-cluster-full by
using command
"/usr/bin/pkg install ha-cluster-full"

Is there any other way of installing OHAC ?

> There are two such files, right?
>
>      -bash-3.2$ ls /var/log/Xorg.0*
>      /var/log/Xorg.0.log  /var/log/Xorg.0.log.old
>      -bash-3.2$
>
> What are the end couple of lines of the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file? And,
> what's
> the date of the file, aka:
>
>    ls -al /var/log/Xorg.0.log

Yes there are the same two files

end couple of lines are

> (EE) Bell: cannot open audio device "dev/audio" : No such file or directory

Its about the sound card which I had not enabled but its like that from the
starting.

date of file is

> # ls -al /var/log/Xorg.0.log

 -rw-r--r--  1 root     root   16060 Jun 23 12:45 /var/log/Xorg.0.log

> It is:
>
>   /usr/X11/bin/xhost
>
>   Matthias

Its now giving another error

/usr/X11/bin/xhost: unable to open display ""

--
Thanks and Regards ,
Gaurav Saxena