Thank you so much for your answer!

So, when I thought that I cannot install a whole root zone, in fact I had 2
already installed...that's funny :)

I have to admit that I checked the files in /etc/zones and I was a little bit
surprised by their (lack of) content regarding inherited dirs, but I thought
this should be hard-coded somewhere else...whatever...

Is this documented somewhere else, besides ? Cause I've
read quite a few pages about zones before starting to install one, and I don't
recall any mention of this...OK, I admit I didn't check,
but as a beginner I don't read the bugs database :)

Thank you, again,
This message posted from