Guys,

I think we had discussed allowing a ipkg brand zone to be installed
without a network i.e. going to a repo if I already have a installed
system running. Can someone tell the correct options? I am trying
the -d option but that fails ...
# zoneadm -z test install -d /
pkg list: no packages matching 'entire' installed
you must specify -u (sys-unconfig) or -p (preserve identity).
brand-specific usage:
        install {-a archive|-d path} {-p|-u} [-s|-v]

Can't find the ipkg manpage also. BTW, it would be good to allow
a equivalent of native zone to be created without much fuss :) and
perhaps the default should be along those lines (instead of
needing a repo).

Thanks,
Sunay